Today's Beautiful Hadith is about Nearness to Allah


Abu Hurayrah (RA) reported: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) saying that Allah, the exalted and Glorious, stated: "I am near to the thought of my servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly, I remember him in assembly better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit, I draw near by the space (covered by) two hands, and if he walks towards me, I rush towards him."

(Sahih Muslim 2675, Book 48, Hadith 1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Omar Kanoute Save A Mosque In Spain

Prophet Musa (Moses) Peace be upon him