Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Benefits


Asma bin Al-Hakam Al-Fazari (RA) said: "I heard Ali (RA) saying: 'Indeed I am a man who, when I heard a Hadith from Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) then Allah causes me to benefit from it as much as He wills for me to benefit from it. When a man among his Companions narrated to me I ask him to swear an oath to me about it, and when he swears an oath to me I trust him. And Abu Bakr narrated to me - and Abu Bakr told the truth - he said: "I heard Allah's Messenger (S) saying: 'There is no man who commits a sin, then makes Wudu, then performs Salat, then seeks forgiveness from Allah, except that Allah forgives him.' Then he recited this Ayah: Those who when they have committed Fahishah or wronged themselves with eveil, remember Allah. (3:135) until the end of the Ayah."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 259)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Omar Kanoute Save A Mosque In Spain

Prophet Musa (Moses) Peace be upon him