COMMAND TO OBSERVE PRAYER WELL,PERFECTING IT, AND DEVOTION IN IT

Book 4, Number 0853:
Abu Huraira reported: one day the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) led the prayer.Then turning (towards his Companions) he said: 0 you, the man, why don't you say your prayer well? Does the observer of prayer not see how he is performing the prayer for he performs it for himself ? By Allah, I see behind me as I see In front of me.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 4, Number 0854:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Do you find me seeing towards the Qibla only?By Allah, your bowing and your prostrating are not hidden from my view.Verily I see them behind my back.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 4, Number 0855:
Anas b. Malik reported.The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said : Perform bowing and prostration well.By Allah.I see you even if you are behind me, or he said'. (1 see you) behind my back when you bow or prostrate.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Book 4, Number 0856:
Anas reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Complete the bowing and prostration well.By Allah, 1 see you behind my back as to how you bow and prostrate or when you bow and prostrate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frederic Omar Kanoute Save A Mosque In Spain

Prophet Musa (Moses) Peace be upon him